Client: Floriana Local Council
Start / Finish Dates: June 2006 – July 2006
The Traffic Study was undertaken to provide information on the current on-street parking situation in two localities within the local council administrative area. A baseline survey identified:
- number of vehicles parked during set time periods;
- marked parking bays, reserved parking areas, Keep Clear areas, Tow Zone areas, un/loading bays, bus bays, and areas of informal parking;
- number of garages in the street;
- maximum and minimum widths of each street; and
- traffic flow direction on each street.
The Residents Parking Scheme was implemented in 2007.
Keywords: Traffic Study, Parking Survey, Residents Parking Scheme, Residents Parking Zone, Floriana Local Council