All the staff at Adi Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd recognise that our services and operations impact the environment. We are committed to reducing the negative effects of our profession while incorporating environmental considerations into our operations and services.
Our aim is to achieve our business objectives through an approach that least affects the environment. We will achieve this through a continual improvement programme, a commitment to the protection of the environment, including the prevention of pollution and an awareness drive that seeks to promote environmental benefits within and outside the organisation.
- Identify and adhere to compliance obligations;
- Separate waste;
- Measure our energy consumption and exercise sensible energy management;
- Offset all our CO2 emissions;
- Implement a green procurement policy; and
- • Continually improve Environmental Impact Assessments, Strategic Environmental Assessments, , Appropriate Assessments, and Transport Impact Assessments.
In order to do this we:
- Developed and are maintaining an Environmental Management System (EMS) that is ISO14001:2015 certified;
- Motivate and educate employees through Continuous Professional Development (formal and on-the-job);
- Use Environmental Performance Indicators (EPI) to measure and monitor performance on a monthly basis;
- Use a reputable Trust to offset our CO2 emissions;
- • Analyse and document feedback on Environmental Impact Assessments, Strategic Environmental Assessments, Appropriate Assessments, and Transport Impact Assessments;
- Ensure that the professional sub-contractors we engage are aware of our EMS;
- Review and update, where necessary, our environmental policy; and
- Positively influence our clients through the integration of environmental measures in their projects and an increase in their environmental awareness.
Through this policy, we aim to continually improve our environmental performance that will lead to a better environment and increased efficiency of our operations and services.
This policy will be reviewed annually and applies to all Adi Associates Environmental Consultants Ltd activities, products, and services.
Endorsed by the Company Directors.